All 17 art Reviews

Saying the same thing 6 different ways Saying the same thing 6 different ways

"WTF?"

Sabtastic responds:

Also a good example for this exercise! Thanks!

Sailor Jerry Style Tattoo Commission Sailor Jerry Style Tattoo Commission

I'm a big fan of the linework!

get down get down

Very nice! What medium?

NoobHouse responds:

Thanks! but I honestly don't know what you mean by medium, sorry.

Here's To A Brighter Future Here's To A Brighter Future

I think it lacks a bit of substance in the background; some sort of establishor, maybe. Of course, I know nothing about the Lifeline games. Good work, and cheers!

wendybirdx responds:

Hm, I see - I might just crop it to emphasize the portrait and make the focus point a bit clearer (: thanks for the feedback!

Art Trade with Jakface Art Trade with Jakface

You have a thing for succubi, I've noticed. :P It's really good. My envy is showing

Limited Edition Shiny Monster Girl Print Limited Edition Shiny Monster Girl Print

Awesome!

NSFW - Copic Demon Girl NSFW - Copic Demon Girl

Badass! Nice use of color here; I think it turned out great! Your coloring style has always been my envy of your work

Drifting Away Drifting Away

Beautiful!

Vector Practice Selfie Vector Practice Selfie

Lovely as always! You're left handed?

Nude Princess Zelda Nude Princess Zelda

Be sure and post the results; I'd be interested in seeing what they are, as with your own analysis of the experiment. My bet goes to this as being the one most viewed. Boobs with Adults Only rating.

Becoming quite the psychologist, aren't we? ;)

Sabtastic responds:

Heh, how's it goind Flecko-- B:

For sure I'll post up my results! I'll probably wait about a week or so, then write up a little journal entry. If anything I'm hoping to help out other artists with view-boosting observations. The survey itself is turning out to be pretty skewed. lol