Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video) Vernon Jane - F*ck Me (Official Music Video)

Really good! I also had to add this one to my playlist!

Universal Donor Universal Donor

Powerful symbolism. Good to see more work from you!

Zombie-Pimp responds:

Thanks man! I'm still working on that 10 grand to fund the next TESSONAS

TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

"I never said art had to be consistent!"

Haha!

INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT INVINCIBILITY KNIGHT

You have my vote! I hope you win!

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

Masterpiece!

Hail The Next President! Donald Trump Hail The Next President! Donald Trump

This made me laugh out loud. Thank you! Great work!

Fine Dining Fine Dining

Such a cute little guy! I think I've watched this over 30 times now. Lol

SAJ2016: Teacher's Pet SAJ2016: Teacher's Pet

Great job! I have no idea what's going on in the story, but it was just zany enough to make me chuckle anyways. You have a good sense of timing. See ya around!

Whirlguy responds:

Hey man, I didn't expect you to stop by! Thanks a lot for the review, it really means a lot! I'll have everyone know your streams were a great source of motivation. Can't wait to see those vikings take over Newgrounds, and then some!

If anyone's reading this, check out Flecko's twitch. He does amazing things there!

Fatsack: BWDS ep 1 Fatsack: BWDS ep 1

Always good to see you punching out new content. I did love the slobber effects. You're well on your way to doing this full time; won't that be exhilarating? See ya around on Twitch!

chluaid responds:

It would indeed be exhilarating! I recognise your name, thanks for watching the streams :)

Power Rangers! Pink Power Rangers! Pink

Really good!

I look forward to seeing more from you. I can tell you put a lot of work into the posing and line art of the characters. You have great timing, staging, and anticipation. Your work is quite extraordinary. I can't really find anything wrong with this. Keep THIS up!